JOB ADVERTISEMENT - DESIGN ENGINEER
We are looking for design engineers who will be responsible from new product development for commercial and light commercial roof top air-conditioning and heat pump systems, targeting global markets.
1) Design and develop new products for commercial roof top units, through the use of modeling, analysis, simulations, and computational tools working with other design centers to minimize design iterations.
2) Work with a global product development team with team members both on and off site as a part of the product development process.
3) Develop and monitor test plan for design verification and validation.
4) Work directly with lab and field personnel to test and implement designs.
5) Develop CAD models and bills of materials.
•B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred with strong focus on thermal science and multi-phase flow.
•Minimum 1-2 years of engineering experience developing commercial or light-commercial refrigeration equipment preferred. Experience developing commercial rooftop HVAC equipment highly preferred.
•Experience using 3-D CAD required, Creo preferred.
•Desire to learn full system simulation software and SAP ERP BOM software.
•Experience in testing of heat transfer equipment and/or refrigeration systems is preferred.
•Fluent spoken and written English language skills required. For further information please visit: http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/ For application: Ezgi Kaya, HR & Admin Supervisor, email@example.com